cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment cost document

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I need your help in the following case

When a shipment cost document is created , it determines the price from the condition record . the problem is that this shipment cost document is accepted and saved even if the net value is not determined successfully. (i.e. the condition record is not maintained). Hence it gives a value of zero in the line item. And there is no error message from the system.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If condition is not maintained or If u r not tick the completely transfer button which in VI01 net value will be zero.

Please check whether Transfer button checked or not. If it is checked please check the condition record in TK13.

Regards,

Srinu.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Junaid,

Herewith I attached the configuration steps to activate the shipment cost. To create transportation is via VT01N for the outbound deliveries. To create a shipment cost document using VI01 for the transportation and what are the mandatory steps to follow?

Please refer below link document for configuration details

http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=shipmentcostconfiguration+%2Bsap&meta=&aq=f&oq=

Please detail the configuration steps to be maintained to activate shipment cost and how to create shipment cost document for the shipment using VI01.

Plz enter shipment number in VI01, enter and save the document. By doing this it will create the shipment cost document.

1. You need to maintain condition records (T.code - TK11) for the condition types assigned in your pricing procedure.

2. Then goto VT02N enter your shipment number, under u2018shipment cost calculationu2019 tab assign your pricing procedure then automatically the values will be carried out from the condition records to the shipment cost.

rgds,

nanthakumar