cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create purchase requisition from Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a transaction to convert directly a sales order into a purchase requisition or even purchase order?

When our sales orders are too big our suppliers send the material directly to our customers and right now we do the PO manually.

Best Regards,

Carlos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Goto VOV6 and assign SLca CS with Order type for PR

Goto IMG>SD>Sales>Sales Documents>Sales Document Item > Assign Item Categories - Assign TAS to the Sales document

IN material master, Assign the Item category group (BANS)

Create a sales order, and upon saving in shedule lines you can see that the PR is created.

Maintain a source list and a vaild info record for the material vendor combination

Run ME59N, which will automatically converts the PR to PO

Award points if helpful

Brinda911
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey there,

Quick question on this. Is there a way to notify that when the sales order saved and created the PR for the same, how it can be notified that this is just created and need processing for PO?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I was confused first, with the material type but now I see it depends on the shipment type.

Regards,

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your helpuf answers, but here sometimes for the same product its purchasing requisition and others is regular supply from stock

What i will do its make the sales people fill a purchase requisition every time they want a drop shipment.

Best regards,

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please look at Third Party Order processing in this link http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/4d/2b91d843ad11d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

You can convert Sales Orders into Purchase Requisitions if the item category is TAS.

Thanks,

Venu