cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FI Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to do sap fi certification, without training as i am preparing at home.

Can anyone tell me whether i can go for only sap FI certification. what are the books i need to prepare.

I heard if we pay Rs 25000 we can appear for exam 3 times can anyone give some details on it. whom to contact about this.

How many times exams are conducted in a year. where we can find this information if attending the exam without training.

Thanks

Monak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your help

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You cannot take the certification exam directly without training, unless you have atleast 1 end to end implementation experience and your employer allows you to go ahead with the certification. If you are a fresher and your employer doesn't approve of certification, please go through the whole training process and then get certified.

Please call the SAP Education India office - +91 80 66655 771 OR 1800 - 650 1577 OR info(dot)india(at)sap(dot)com for your queries. Or even an authorised training ceter like Siemens or Genovate can answer your certification related queries.

Cheers!

Zub

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I sincerely wonder myself, When SAP claiming as a truly global company - why this so called rules are applicable to India? Why not USA or UK?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Thanks for raising this question which I was hoping to log here ?

I am currently in the UK and SAP UK allows anyone with prior knowledge to take the certification and I wonder how SAP can have differential treatment for Consultants based in India.

Especially given the fact that India contributes highly to the development, promotion and use of SAP than anyother developing country and yet this disparity across the globe.

I wonder if SAP Management re-thinks about this and have a fair policy globally!

What a nightmare it is to have different rules in different countries but the organisations is same - SAP AG.

Moderators, please pass this to appropriate heads to re-think and debate again.

Rgds

CONMJI