Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Font size in style

anuj_srivastava
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where i need to display in text in a large font.

I have created a style and attached the same to my text in smartform. I have set the font size for that as 99.0 pts but the font size of the text increases to a certain limit only and after that it doesn't increase.

What can be the possible reason for that.

Thanks & Regards

Anuj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to define allowed font sizes in SE73, in both system font and printer font menus. As soon as you have defined the size in system font and printer font, you may use "font conversion" button to make sure the font size is correctly taken into account.

anuj_srivastava
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

I think se73 is used for maintaining the font size for SAPSCRIPT.

Anyways i checked it and found that the limit that is set there and my vlaue lies within the same.

When i attach the style to text i can see the text font properly displayed on the window but when i do a print preview the font size is not displaying correctly.

Thanks & Regards,

Anuj Srivastava

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I think se73 is used for maintaining the font size for SAPSCRIPT.

No, smart form too. Both technologies use the same OTF drivers.

> Anyways i checked it and found that the limit that is set there and my vlaue lies within the same.

Do you mean the font size (should be 990 in your case, not 99, as it is expressed in decipoints) is defined in printer fonts for the combination of font / device type of the printer you have chosen for print preview? (by the way, system fonts are not really mandatory, but only used by "font conversion" button)

> when i do a print preview the font size is not displaying correctly.

that's the problem of not being defined in SE73 (note: in the editor where you enter your text, it works because it is not the same mechanism)