cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

qs61

Former Member
0 Kudos

HAI

I want to create material specification for a material , for this i have done following things,

1. put the tick inthe inspection setup ,detailed information on inspection type for insp with mat.spc.and not ticked for insp with task list.

2 class char created by cto4 and assinde inthe class type 005.

3. master insp cha created by qs21 with refenece class cha.and assinged the classification forclass type 005.and cotlogs picked from class char.

now iam going to crate MATERIAL SPECIFICATION BY QS61.GIVEN THE MATERIAL CODE , PRESS ENTER , Then given plant and masterinsp cha but system thorn error as given below

Master insp. charac. has no link to the class charac. NUMBEROFREEL.

pl solve the issue.tell me the step by step procee to create the material specificaztion by qs61

regrads

Baswaraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to assigne your class charecteristic to MIC that you are using.

QS23put plantput your MIC --enter -- their you will find class charecteristic field --assign your class charecteristic.

then try QS61.

Regards

SANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i already asined inthe mic which was explained in the point 3.

regards

Baswaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the exact requirement,?

Now check following:

1.When you change a master inspection characteristic, if you want to create a link to a class characteristic with the format "NUM":

The master inspection characteristic must be quantitative

2.characteristic, if you want to create a link to a class characteristic with the format "CHAR":

The master inspection characteristic must be qualitative.

Check the same.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

1.When you change a master inspection characteristic, if you want to create a link to a class characteristic with the format "NUM":

The master inspection characteristic must be quantitative

2.characteristic, if you want to create a link to a class characteristic with the format "CHAR":

The master inspection characteristic must be qualitative.

I have already mantained above said .

regards

Baswaraj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why are you using class type 005?

For batch management and materials specs you need to use Class 023, (or 022 depending on your batch level setting). Then you must create the classification view in the material master and assign the class you created for the material.

FF