cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintain JCO Destination Issue

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have configured SLD and maintained JCO destination WD_MODELDATA_DEST and WD_MODELDATA_DEST with SAP backend connection details.

When i tried to create the JCO desitnation , i m getting the following issues:

JCo destination 'RFC_MODEL' was successfully created in SLD.

Exception while getting JCo Clients Failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable object 'sap.com/cafeugpcroomwd'.

Exception while getting the JCo clients Failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable object 'sap.com/cafeugpcroomwd'.

Exception while getting the JCo clients Failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable object 'sap.com/cafeueruico~km'.

Exception while getting JCo Clients Failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable object 'sap.com/cafeugpcroomwd'.

when i try to test the connection, i m having the following issue.

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to message server host failed Connect_PM TYPE=B MSHOST=op60vimt75 GROUP=SPACE R3NAME=T75 MSSERV=sapmsT75 PCS=1 ERROR service 'sapmsT75' unknown TIME Sat Apr 17 03:32:23 2010 RELEASE 700 COMPONENT NI (network interface) VERSION 38 RC -3 MODULE nixxhsl.cpp LINE 776 DETAIL NiHsLGetServNo: service name cached as unknown COUNTER 1

Can somebody help me out what went wrong or let me know changes i have to do ?

your help is appreciated!!!

Regards,

Ravi.

Edited by: ravikanth kasim on Apr 17, 2010 9:45 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you resolve this issue? I'm getting the same issue after installing UT EPC on top of UT Java AS. According to note 1445384 this error appear after installing EPC w/o EP. If not using the KM component this error can be ignored. The problem is that my JCo connections won't appear in Content Admin, they are working though...

Best Regards,

Vit Vesely

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I could resolve the issue by activating all the webdynpro services in sicf transaction.

Regards,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please have a look at this thread,

- Saravanan K

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for suggestions, i have checked all the configurations every thing is fine. I m still getting the error when i m creating the JCO destination.

Exception while getting JCo Clients Failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable object 'sap.com/cafeugpcroomwd'

Could you please let me know how to resolve the above issue? Do i need to activate some servives in SAP backend using scif transaction?

Regards,

Ravi.

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Please check this for 'sap.com/cafeugpcroomwd' JCO issue

Hope it helps

Regards

Arun

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Please refer to below document for jco errors

[Troubleshooting SAP Java Connector |http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/EP/TroubleshootingSAPJavaConnector(JCo)]

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d0019b1a-775f-2910-beb8-d81f27d0d...

Hope it helps

Regards

Arun