cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO history not update in stock transfer order,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Experts,

I have create delivery against Stock transfer order , But i checked in some STO case - purchase order history tab not update, What is the reaon for this . can any body gives solution.

One more question, I had created STO & Then do PGI against this STO, After this i also take GRN for this, But when i had check ddocument flow for outbound delivery GRN document not update, But it display in STO history tab.

Pls give me solution for both question.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Harsh Panara ,

1. Is this problem reproducible? If yes, you may need to create a message for it in service market place.

2. If this is only a single case, you can re-create the EKBE (po history) entry via report ZCREA_EKBE. Please check SAP note 433505.

3. Regarding the GR document and document flow, this is related with how you post the GR. If you post GR in MIGO with reference to the outbound delivery, it should be updated to the document flow. How did you post it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have take receipt against outbound delivery with use of t.code MB0A ,

Some time user take receipt referance to STO document no & some time take outbound delivery for receipy in MB0A,

Thanks a lot,

Regards:

Happy

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

What I understand is that:

- only when GR is posted against outbound delivery number, system will update the GR to outbound delivery's document flow.

- If GR is posted against STO number, it's not updated to document flow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sit,

Issue solved,

Thanks a lot.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Which TCODE do you used for performing the PGI on the STO?

Which release are you on?

I had a similiar problem and I need to confirm all the above before proceeding further.

Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

I have used VL10F for sto delivery creation, & ME29N used for release.

Thanks,

Regards:

Happy

Former Member
0 Kudos

sometimes there might be a time lag when the update does not happen if not in a standard scenario there should not be any issue in updating the purchase order history.