cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADS:com.adobe.ProcessngException: Problem accessing d(200101)

former_member84834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I've seen 5 posting, but no resolution to this issue. My adobe documents stopped working today.

I've tried these tests so far...

1. Use SA38

a. Run FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE without destination service

i. Results = 9,284 bytes transferres

b. Run FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE with destination service

i. Results SYSTEM ERROR: com.adobe.ProcessingException: Problem accessing data from Destination: dest:FP_ICF_DATA_DR4//sap/bc/fp/form/layout/FP_FORM_SECURITY_TEST.XPD?fp-language=DE;[Error Log fileu201D2010.04.16.202240U08436.pdfu201D written to /sapmnt/DP4/global//AdobeDocumentServices/renderErrorLog/errorFiles

1. When I examine this pdf file it states u201CNo errors reportedu201D

c. Run FP_TEST_00

i. Select a printer = wcb2289-x36

ii. Results = ADS:com.adobe.ProcessngException: Problem accessing d(200101)

d. Run FP_PDF_TEST_00

i. Results = Version Information: 800.20080514070334.469612

2. Use SICF and ensure FP and FPADS services are active

a. Results = both are active

3. Use SU01 and verify that user accounts ads_agent and adsuser have correct roles and are not locked

a. Results both accounts have the correct roles and neither is locked, both are service accounts

b. No changes have been made to these accounts in 2 months

4. Check FP_ICF_DATA_DR4 destination

a. Start visual Administrator on the box with Java system running Adobe

b. The destination still exists

5. Set browser URL = http://w2decc.dteco.com:8000/sap/bc/fp/form/layout/fp_test_00.xdp

a. Login id = ads_Agent / password

b. Results = This website declined to show this webpage. Most likely causes: This website requires you to log in.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member84834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I was able to resolve this issue. It was a security problem. The SAP Security team made modifications to one of the profiles assigned to the ADS_AGENT account. I tested this by giving the ADS_AGENT account SAP_ALL and Adobe worked. I removed SAP_ALL from the account and it fails.

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, I am not a basis guy, but this sounds bad:

a. Login id = ads_Agent / password

I am almost sure that the proper login is different and that could cause the problem. Even if not, based on the message your problem is with the security (what means HTTPS setup or the ADS user).

Hope that helps a little,

regards Otto

p.s.: check this one:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/30ec0508-9438-2c10-f393-a41fb2556...

pp.ss.: I would recommend you to find a better balance between your posts count and your points count. People who don´t help others may find it difficult here to get help.