Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change SC -SRM 5.0- SC deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

SRM 5.0 Extended Classic scenario.

SC deletion: In a normal case SC is created - Sourcing Cockpit- Process PO-- Po Deleted-- Able to delete line items at SC level. Perfect world.

Change SC process: Lets say

SC1(123) 100USD -Approved-- Sourcing Cockpit- Process PO - PO1 Created

SC2 ( 456) 120 USD ( Approval proces shall be based on 220 USD) - Sourcing Cockpit - Process PO- PO2 created.

Now if i go delete PO2 and come back try deleting the line items in SC2. It gives me errors like

Shopping cart is already used in SC1123 Please change.

Transactions cannot be converted.

I understand that this is happening because of the development.Can anyone out there throw some light on these issues.

we want to delete these SC's because PO is no longer there in the system. Any inputs will be higly appreciated

Points for sure!!

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok. no problem

ask requestor to delete his shopping cart via check status he can delelete his cart so that follow on docuement will set as deleted.

rule1 :- but no goood receipt should not done so far. then it is possible.

rile 2:- if you delete a PO , sc will come into cockpit for sourcing again and Buyer can complete or reprocess his cart.

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the prompt response.,

The problem here is User is unable to delete the SC in check status transaction, System throws a message sayin

*Shopping cart is already used in XXXXXXX. Please change

And if he Clicks on OK and tries to delete again, System throws a message saying Transaction types could not be converted.

In an ideal situation, I understand that SC can be deleted at item level in Check Status, transaction if you have 06 activity delete.

In our case we have Change SC customization, where in for the New SC we can populate Previous SC no in the custom field Previous shopping cart Field,

And the updated dollar amounts go for the approval process, once approved- Sourcing Cockpit -PO gets created- Now if we delete PO at this stage, and come and try to delete SC it throws the above mentioned Error messages. Hope i was clear enough.

Please throw some light on this issue, How do i go about logical deletion of these Unwanted entries for SC,

I do know about the Fuction modules which shall delete SC entries at database level, I have kept this option for the worst case.

Any inputs shall be greatly appreciated!!

Krishna

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CHECK SM12 , sm04 are still holding ..by you .. any fixed entry made in bbp_document_tab table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..Checked all the above mentioned...dont see any entries. Any other inputs .I think i will have to sit with the developer to see the root cause. Thanks for your support!

Krishna

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes. you can. if you reproduce in development box,technical resource can find why and when this error throws. could you reproduce this error in development