cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAGL_FC_VAL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I'm using T-Code FAGL_FC_VAL for foreign currency valuation. My problem is that I'm getting an uneven number of postings, there's a reversal posting that is missing.

I've reproduced the case on the development system and I also got an uneven number of postings but when I create the batch input the number of postings gets even.

Can any body provide me with some leads?

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

During the valuation of the open items, the valuation posting and the reversal posting are performed automatically, during this valuation the are always reversed, usually with reversal posting date equal to the first day in next period. This is the system behaviour that you can see in your system.

If required, you can reverse balance valuation. Valuation documents will be reversed when the selection "Reverse postings" is ticked on. Please note that it is possible to post the valuation documents against the same valuated account if the customizing is defined this way.

Please check also these additional notes:

1334379 FAGL_FC_TRANS: Reset not for all ledgers

1229183 Foreign currency valuation: Resetting balance valuations

1383470 FAGL_FC_VAL: Customizing activity for delta logic ERP 6.0

I suggest you also to check if this correction note below if your business process satisfies the pre-requisites of the note:

1142498 FAGL_FC_VAL: Reset balance valuation non-leading ledger

Other possible cause is that the transaction was ran when other postings were made. Are you sure that you executed FAGL_FC_VALUATION in a time interval when no other postings are made? Because this is a typical syptom of that cause, some postings are missing.

If this is your case, the only solution is to manually post the missing Documents or resetting the valuation

run. If this is not your case, please let me know.

I hope I could help you to resolve your issue.

Best Regards,

Vanessa Barth.