0 Kudos

Hi

Expert

Required ur help

material ABC produced in plant '1' ,

In quality material are grade (1')as good and (0) as scrap

grade 1 will be moved to unrestricted stock

grade 0 will be moved to blocked stock

"On a scrap sales ie material with grade '0' the availability check should confirm only from block stock and not transfer the requirement"

how can i approach this prob

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi praveen,

As srinivas suggested you can go with that user exit. If you don't want to go for new development. This option may useful to you.

To consider the blocked stock you need to check the Inc Blocked Stock in respective avaialbility check.

Then Move the blocked stock to separate storage location change the storage location manually during the sales order processing. If u don't want to go for manual intervention then move the stock to separate logical plant , while you are creating sales order maintain the logical plant instead of standard plant .

hope issue may resolve.

regards,

durga sana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont know whether this is possible with config or not but this is possible with Exits.

Try to move the Blocked stock to Dummy Storage location and then while doing the scrap sales use the User exit USEREXIT_SOURCE_DETERMINATION in program MV45AFZB and try to Put the storage location of Scrap storage location. If u done like this Availability check will be done in the same storage location only it will not check the quantity available in other storage locations i.e Unrestricted stock.

Regards,

Srinivas

Edited by: Srininas on Apr 17, 2010 8:04 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can control that based on the movemnet type assigned to the schedule line category for your scarp item category.

Thanks & Regards

Sai