Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSM ServiceDesk Action configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've just configured Solution Manager Service Desk and I'm having two problems:

1. I've configured a support team and want that every message I create to be associated to a support team. The action is executed but it gives me an error, I don't know where to search for a error log (the only error i get is "Incorrectly Processed")

2. I want that the message creator to receive an email when the status is changed. The action starts but then I receive the same error "Incorrectly processed".

I'm using SSM 7.0 EhP1 SP 19.

From where shall I start searching?

Thanks,

Werner Wasicsek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

for the support team determination, you have to create the organization units in PPOMA_CRM and assign the business partners. Once the structure is complete, you have to map the rules in PFAC so that depending on the SAP Component, the message should go to the correspondent Support team. Have you done all the steps? You can simulate the rule in PFAC, entering a SAP Component the rule will give you the team, to be sure that the responsibilites are mapped correctly.

In the service desk message, in the action tab, you have some small icons. One of the icons shows the log of the action processing. In case of sending the e-mail to the message creator you can see if the e-mail address was found, if the smartform has errors.. Take a look at this log.

I suppose you already took a look at the blog /people/dolores.correa/blog/2007/09/18/sending-e-mail-from-support-message

Regards,

Raquel

Edited by: Raquel Cunha on Apr 16, 2010 11:39 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Werner,

For your first question:

What is the error that you are getting?

For your second question:

Please look at the Note 691303 Attachment section, you will see a Simulator which should guide you fully in setting this up.

Hope this helps you out.

Thanks,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The only error I'm getting is "Incorrectly processed" (from the action tab of the message itself). That's actually my problem, I don't know where to look so that i can get a better error description.

I will look into that note, thanks,

Werner Wasicsek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Werner,

Please review the following SAP Note to see if it will resolve your issue:

940887 - Declaration dates not determined/displayed

Thanks,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On support team setup, there are a few areas especially on the org unit setup which consists of the sub tree hierachy

determination; also you may need to define the partner determination clearly if you intend to use your own customised

partner format, please have a look at the detailed steps in the expert blog

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2007/10/06/service-desk-support-team-determination

If you intend to have email automation informing your respective team members you could incorporate the emailing funtions

for this please refer to the expert blog

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2007/09/18/sending-e-mail-from-support-message

Hope this helps.

Cheers

SH