cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message when selecting UD code

Former Member
0 Kudos

A QM user has limited authorization to create inspection lot, record results, and taking UD.

When selecting UD code, the system give error message against standard UD codes of '01' to '14' that "You have no authorization for this catalog entry"

If I select, UD code created other than '01' to '14', the system allows UD code entry but I have to use standard UD code "01' to "14".

Please tell me which T. Code authorization is required so system allows entry to my user.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your basis persone will only able to help you.

When you get this error go to SU53 & check which object is missing.this will appear in red.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have checked this with BASIS person using SU53. The object that requires authorization is UD Code (i.e. selected sets for UD). The system comes with predefined UD Codes on Plant (Werk) 0001 and system uses on other plants automatically.

Should we give authorization to concerned user on Plant 0001?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Always better to give the authrization on plnat level.But make sure that this many times exceeds the autherizations when you give the autherization for selected set UD.

You should strick the balance'

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This autharisation related problem so you should talk with basis person for same.

or create spool reqest so that BASIS person can able to find at what object autharisation need to give,

Regards

SANIL