cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Triggers Field Mapping screen hangs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on Access Control 5.3 and I am trying to configure HR Triggers. When I click on HR Triger -> Field Mapping on the configuration tab it just hangs. Anybody have an idea why?

Regards,

Mo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My 2 cents

I had a similar problem. The field mapping wasnt fetched automatically. I had to map all fields manually. After installing a later patch the issue dissapeared.

Kind regards,

Vit Vesely

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VIRSAHR RTA (Release - 530_700; SP 😎 is applied. How do I confirm that it is successfully applied?

When I do a search in debugger for any HR related object types I get the following error message:

VIRSAHR: Cannot execute BAPI UsrForObj: Type conversion error, field LOW, complex type class com.virsa.cc.modelvirsahr.__Virsa__Zcchrobjr

ErrorBackend system access error Quality Assurance System (For more details, see log) RC: 1

Can the above messages be related to the problem I am having with the HR Triggers Field Mapping?

Log for above error message:

May 4, 2010 8:28:30 AM com.virsa.cc.comp.VirsaHR_01Interface execute

WARNING: VIRSAHR_01: Cannot execute BAPI UsrForObj

com.sap.aii.proxy.framework.core.DataAccessException: Type conversion error, field LOW, complex type class com.virsa.cc.modelvirsahr_01.__Virsa__ZcchrobjrAny advise will be most welcome.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can check if VIRSAHR has been correctly applied via SPAM

Did you configured your Connecters to act as a HR-Connector?

nesimi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked SPAM. VIRSAHR is definely there.

HR system is set to "Yes" in my CUP connectors. Is there anything else that needs to be done?

Please note that our debugger HR object search problem is solved. If we do not put a "*" in the search box we get results.

Our HR Trigger field mapping problem still exists. When we click on field mapping it just hangs and we do not get any results.

Please asdvise.

Thanks and Regards.

Edited by: Muhammad01 on May 4, 2010 11:55 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

what do you get in the JAVA logs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not seem to get any Java Logs. Any ideas what could be wrong?

Regards,

Mo

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you saying your defaulttrace is empty? (open the one at serverx node via Visual Admin)

Than you have another problem which you need to fix upfront

Nesimi

0 Kudos

confirm that the VIRSAHR RTA has been successfully applied to the required backend system