Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

client depended ccm 2.0 catalogs

danilo_adam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i've used the search function for a while but didn't found an answer. Is it possible to use SAP CCM 2.0 client specified? We are on SAP SRM 4.0 with SAP CCM 2.0 and want to use multiple SRM clients with client-specified CCM catalogs. As i saw the known ccm-tables use the field MANDT for the client.

Do you have any experiences or documentations?

thx and best regard,

Danilo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can set sap-client parameter in Catalog ID definition (Define External Wed Service).

Regards,

Masa

danilo_adam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

thx for your response. Is this paramter supported by SAP CCM 2.0 or is it a web-parameter in general?

best regards,

Danilo

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The client identification is normally used to identify the source of the SE catalog version (published) as it is possible to use SAP CCM in a distributed scenario where the catalog publication is distributed to various clients

i.e. an authoring environment catalog like /CCM/MASTER_CATALOG may reside in the same client as the SRM_SERVER, lets say client 100. But the Business Requirement is to have the catlaog published to various clients, this is possible with distributed scenario, then through customizing you can define which of the distributions you point the catalog search engine to.

Regards,

Jason

danilo_adam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

thanks for the useful information. So its seems that it isn't possible to upload and edit different catalogs in different sap-clients and we have to upload and edit the catalogs in one main client?

Regards,

Danilo

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Danilo,

Yes - the Authoring tool will remain in one client.

Regards,

Jason

danilo_adam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

thanks for your reply. This answered my question.

Bye,

Danilo

Answers (0)