cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SU01 User ID is not integrating to org unit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basis team has created a SAP user ID for me with all required roles in SU01.

Now if I am intergrating this SAP user id in the oragnization structure using users_gen (TC) , getting an error message that - Action cancelled.

Checked in BBP_BP_OM_Intergrate . Its dispaying that user is not integrated to organization unit.

Just few days back one of my colleague use the same procedure to integrate her SAP USER ID to the org unit. It had done for her.

I have asked basis team to copy her profile to create my user ID and tried out with users_gen TC to integrate my User ID in org unit its dispaying error for me & not alligning my name under that org unit & not even creating CP and BP for that user ID .

Procedure followed to integrate the SU01 user ID to organization unit:-

Users_gen -> Copy User and employee data -> Create user from existing SU01 users -> execute action -> select the org unit where i need to locate user & selected the country too-> selected the 'Area of Users' radio button & enter my user id .

But when i select Ok its dispaying an error message that - Action cancelled.

Please advice if anyone knows why I am getting this error.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Checked in BBP_BP_OM_Intergrate ? what is the error message you are getting

whether you SRM org structure is integrated with SAP HCM backend

If so Please check in PA 20 whether the following Infotype are only maintained

0010 and 9010

Delete the BP in SRM Org . Again use T.code : USERS_GEN

your Id will integrate with SRM

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For ORG Unit BP ceation,What i have observed while creating the Org structure and the BP generation.When creating any Org unit,under the Address tab,if you dont fill the field "House no/street",the BP is generated else not.

Just check whether you have entered any data in this feild for the org units created.

See these related threads for pointers on User creation error:

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?messageID=5386065#5386065

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?messageID=4543482#4543482

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?messageID=4481175#4481175

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok. it could be proplem with user data

like special character in the user id information

kindly check

phone number email id and each piece of data on user info. here you go.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plesae note that the user ID is created peoperly in SU01 I have checked the same.

One more thing I have observed that we are not abe to create the organization unit under the root org unit since Business partner for that particular unit is not creating.

I have tried out with the BP (TC) code too to create the person & organization Unit but unable to do that.

Please can u share your expert comments on this or if possible let us know the procedure to create the BP under orgnization unit.

Many thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For the BP not being created for the org. unit. you could give the following a try:

Instead of creating a new organisational unit via 'create new' copy/paste an existing organisational unit that does have a BP assigned. The pasted org. unit should now have an newly created BP (notice the BP nr in ppoma_bbp).

This might fix your USERS_GEN issue aswell.

Kind regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have tried out this option too but BP no. is not generating.

If we copy any org unit , it create a copy of the original one but not creating the businesss partner number.

Not able to understand where exactly the things going wrong.

Edited by: SAP jayoti on Apr 16, 2010 4:55 PM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

deepthi is correct. you need to create a BP for that. you need to fill all data including email and save and come back BP will be created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

A long shot: Check your Internal Business Partner numberranges, whether they are maintained and correct. You'll need them.

Kind regards,

Tim

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

more precise again check what is BUCF tccode settings there?

tim and deepthi seems to be small issue. see what are the things we need to check. very intersting..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried creating BP no too but its not working out.

Can you please let me know the procedure for creating the BP number may be I am mistaking somewhere.

I have checked the BP number range through BUCF also , its correctly maintaining there.

As I already expained you if I copy the existing org unit and fill the address(House No and Street with PO ) and email detail , even in that case BP number is not generating. Its coying the existing org unit but displaying an errior message that BP number already exist.

The BP no range maintained in BUCF (TC) is 0000000001 - 0999999999 and if we create a copy of org unit it dispays an error message that BP No 2279( This no is changing on each attempt) is alreday exist.

If we check this Bp no vis TC BP its dispaying us some user detail there.

I have raised a SAP message No - 0000316587 2010 regarding this issue.

Please let us know if anybody having any idea reg this. Till now the solutions provided by all the SAP experts havnt worked out , I have followed everybody's suggestion but nothing is working out. Unable to find the root cause for it.

Edited by: SAP jayoti on Apr 19, 2010 3:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yajoti,

Seems to me as if somebody/something has been messing around with the BP settings.

Could you check via transaction BP what BP 2279 actually is? The number being assigned and generated from the BUCF numberrange is already in use there for it can not create a new BP with a number that already excists. The number needs to be unique.

I think but am not totally sure that the numberrange from external BP's and internal BP's can't be the same either. Make sure the external bp's are not interviening the internal BP's because otherwise you won't be able to create additional BP's. In addition it might be that the status of your internal BP's numberrange somehow has been changed there for the numbers being assigned are already in use. Please check and see what we're talking about via transaction BP, see what BP's are actually on the position where you are trying to create your new internal BP's.

Possible solution:

- Create a new numberrange and assign it as the active internal BP numberrange. Make sure the numberrange chosen is unique. F.e. 0100000001 - 0199999999.

- There is a backdoor possibility to update the BUCF numberrange status. I wouldn't go there and try fixing it with out is best but it's a possibility that i thought i should share.

Issue cause:

- Is your issue caused by the import of BP data from systems withing your SAP landscape, f.e. your back-end system or HR? Or is the cause simply caused by internal/manual BP creation via SRM and the status or numberrange has been changed?

Kind regards,

Tim

Edited by: T. Schuffelen on Apr 20, 2010 9:08 AM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

kindly update other number range too

there should not any overlapping of external number range. some where DAVE expalined you ...

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tim for such a valuable reply , need your more analysis on this. I am providing you the complete scenario for BP number range settings:

We would like to tell you about some number range settings what we have done in the past & what currently is set up .

We have taken four number ranges : One is internal & three external. But now only two ranges are activated-1 internal &1external

The Active Internal & External Number ranges currently set up as :-

01 : Internal Number Range (Active) : 0000000001 - 0999999999

AB : External Number Range (Active) : A - ZZZZZZZZZZ

There are another two external number ranges that we were initially using for vendor which are not active any more :

FA : 1300000000- 1499999999

MD : 9000000000- 9999999999

Please note that initially we will be using the AB( Alphanumeric One ) group for vedor number range but for some particular period of time we have used that FA group ( For Numeric vendor selection) and after some time we reverted back to the same AB group of alpanumeric BP number range for vendor selection .

When we go to the below path & Check the currently activated BP group settings , we can see that only two groups are activated now - One is 01 (i.e. intenal number range ) and another is AB (i.e External Number Range)

Path :-

Cross Application component -> SAP Business partner -> Business Partner -> Number Ranges & Grouping -> Define Groupings and Assign Number Ranges

Please advice if you can get an idea , may be because of these settings or movement from one group to anothere we are having some problem of generating the unique BP number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yajoti,

From my perspective the 'FA' numberrange won't be your issue. The issue most probably resides from the previously active 'MD' numberrange, what is the status of that particular numberrange (at what number is it?). The 'MD' and '01' numberrange overlap, the '01' and 'FA' overlap aswell but only if there would be more then 100000000+ entries for '01' so i don't think that's your problem.

Take a close look at 'MD' and '01' statusses, could you post these?

I had already given you possible solutions, i suppose it's up to you on deciding exactly what you want to do.

Kind regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos