Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download layout from SFP

nol_hendrikx
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We have around 60-80 Adobe forms and we are going to implement a new corporate stylesheet to all forms. We would like to download the layout (and bindings) from all forms, but not manually (by going into SFP > Layout > Save XML).

Is there a function module / web service where we can enter the form name and download the XDP (that's the layout)?

Thanks in advance,

Noë

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

according to my experience, there is no such thing. You will have to save your layout one by one.

But probably (because you have many forms and you are going to apply the same stylesheet on all of them) you will consider working with the custom Library components. To get a brief image of what I am talking about, read the blog:

/people/otto.gold/blog/2010/01/12/adobe-forms-about-the-custom-components

regards Otto

nol_hendrikx
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am pretty sure the xml (xdp) is stored somewhere in SAP. Doing an export once is not a big issue, but doing this several times is...

That's why I am looking for something to export them all at once (not via SFP).

cheers,

Noel

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I tried to hack this, but was a little crazy (you can try yourself). I was sure I can hack into the data exchange, catch the template while loading and change the template with my program. I have never caught the template data. But maybe trying to debug SFP transaction was not a good idea:)) Maybe there is some PDF object method to get the template through a single FM or something. Maybe you could reach some SAP guy to find that for you? I am afraid no ordinary people do this:))

I wonder... if you know anything about the smartforms, is there a tool for the same for smartforms? If there is one, then maybe there is hope there is one for Adobe as well.

Again: what do you want to do? What do you need to export the forms? You want to apply the company style directly on the XDP file? I don´t understand how. Can you please elaborate the process you want to proceed?

And check (in SE11) tables with FP in the name, you should be able to find some, but I have never found anything useful about what I have found in these tables.

Regards Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the layout is stored in table FPLAYOUT and FPLAYOUTT.

Regards

Thomas

Answers (0)