cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Delivery button is Disabled for Goods confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SRM_SERVER 550, SP11, SAP 4.7 backend and have configured Extended Classic Scenario.

I am unable to do Goods Return delivery for Confirmations which have status u201CPosted in the Backendu201D.

The Return delivery button is Disabled, while the Delete button is Enabled, when I access confirmations through u2018Display and Process Confirmationsu2019 screen.

We have also run the jobs CLEAN_REQREQ_UP and BBP_GET_STATUS_2.

Kindly let me know if any additional job needs to be executed or any specific note that needs to be implemented.

Thanks,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

plz wait for some time . I am pretty sure STATUS JOB do this job . what variant you used for status_2 job?

if you could do it backend , but if you could not in srm means, that PO status was not updated.

even i had experience this in classic, i evening did GR inSRM and immediately wanted to do return delivery but that button was disabled for me. morning i saw it was ok . i saw RETURN was active.

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

The BBP_GET_STATUS_2 is scheduled daily.

This issue is also occuring for old Confirmations which are more than two days old.

Thanks,

Kiran

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you want you can test them in development box

-do confirmation

-run status job immediately for today

-and you must get RETURN delivery.you feel the difference. why it was not happening.

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is resolved by implementing correction note 1298031

Thanks,

Kiran

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks. might be you are correct . now we are in SP15 note also included for Sp15 srm 550

thanks kiran for the updates to community

muthu