cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLIENT_SEND_FAILED for sync calls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a BPM . In that BPM, I have couple of sync calls. One sync call to a RFC. another to a webservice.

In both the cases I am getting following error. Its oming occasionally, not always.

<!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">CLIENT_SEND_FAILED</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>500</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>Internal Server Error</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>(See attachment HTMLError for details)</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Error while sending by HTTP (error code: 500 , error text: Internal Server Error) (See attachment HTMLError for details)</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>A</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

sometimes I am getting this error for RFC call, some times for webservice call. Some times both the calls are successfully made.

can anybody give some idea.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks&Regards,

Reyaz Hussain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Reyaz

A note is due to be released for this error. The note will be: #1452307 Sync-XI resp-message fails with ClassCastException

in PI 711.

However, the fix is only for SP03 and SP04. If you are experiencing this on SP05, please open a support ticket with SAP.

There is a workaround available:

Change the "messaging.synMessageRemove.removeBody" parameter of the "com.sap.aii.af.ms.svc" service in the NWA or in the Config Tool. Change the value from "True" to "False".

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

thanks for the information. I am closing the thread here.

Thanks&Regards,

Reyaz Hussain

gopalkrishna_baliga
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Mark,

Can you explain the workaround a bit more?

Where do I need to change the "messaging.synMessageRemove.removeBody" parameter?

What config tool are you referring to?

What is NWA?

Thanks

Gopal

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

josmar_alarcon
Explorer
0 Kudos

Good day experts, I have a similar problem but MESSAGING SYSTEM SERVICE 7.40, I wonder how it could proceed to give solution to this problem because all the scenarios that I manage are SOAP TO PROXY and I are throwing this error 

greetings and thanks for the attention.

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there is huge data XI is picking up, might be this could be the reason.

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Reyaz

Can you provide more details? There is more error information in the HTML attachment. Can you provide at least the first few lines of the error in the attachment.

Please also confirm your PI release and SP version.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this message carries only one record at a time. PI version is PI 7.1 EHP1. and SP05.

java.lang.ClassCastException: class com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.spi.transport.TransportHeaders:interface:com.sap.aii.af.ms.ifc(removed @ because of difficulty in posting) com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader@55a6c368@alive incompatible with class com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.spi.transport.HTTPHeaders:interface:com.sap.aii.af.ms.ifc(removed @ because of difficulty in posting) com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader@55a6c368@alive

at com.sap.engine.messaging.impl.core.transport.http.MessagingServlet.doPost(MessagingServlet.java:446)

Thanks&Regards,

Reyaz Hussain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my experience it has got nothing to do with BPM but sometimes when the webservice/RFC are not ready/stopped or there are some server connectivity issues then we get the error you mentioned.

Check with the concerned webservice owner if you are using some custom developed webservice.

Regards,

Amit