cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in license check using SAP*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Even though we have deleted the SAP* password in DB level, I am unable to login R3 level

using SAP/Pass and with the parameter login/no_automatic_user_sap =0;

when i login to R3 level using SAP*/PASS , Errors is " LOGON not possible ( error in license check)

Could you please let me know , how can we rectify this error?

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try updating the license from OS level.

Use the command:

saplicense -install

Check the link below:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/a7/512c88407a11d1893b0000e8323c4f/content.htm

Thanks,

Debi Prasad Goswami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems to be the license has expired. If there is no entry for SAP* in USR02 table for the client 000, login with SAP* and password as "pass" in the client 000. Go to SLICENSE and check the license whether it is valid or not. If there is no valid license, install either though the same window or oslevel using saplicense.

Rgds,

JP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Can u pls cehck this not..hope this will help..

Bhuban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This Error will come if you have changed any port recently.

Most probable msserv_internal port will create problem.

Steps:

You need to check this on os level as you cant login to SAP.

1) Check start profile for parameter msserv_internal if its there comment it and restart SAP system

2) Check instance profile for parameter msserv_internal if its there comment it and restart SAP system.

3) Check default profile for parameter msserv_internal if its there comment it and restart SAP system.

update status once done!

Regards,

Gagan Deep Kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Purna,

Check your message server parameters. It is definitely an issue with that as I have also faced this issue many times.

Scan through all your profiles and make sure every param related to ms is correct. You can even look at dev_ms file for details.

Regards,

Shitij

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is unusual, what about client 000?... in any case why dont you install the license via OS?

Regards

Juan

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

> Even though we have deleted the SAP* password in DB level, I am unable to login R3 level

> using SAP/Pass and with the parameter login/no_automatic_user_sap =0;

>

Parameter you entered is wrong. parameter is login/no_automatic_user_sapstar. Correct the parameter and restart system. then try.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunny, I have typed it wrongly in this forum, but actually i put the same parameter as you have said. Main problem is SAP* is not there in USR02 after i deleted the sap* in DB level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take restart and then try it should take SAP*

Other wise you can install license from OS level thats best way to do it

Hope it helps

Regards

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Restart the application after setting the parameter and then login via SAP*/PASS.

You can apply the licence at OS level.

cmd>saplicense -show

cmd>saplicense -delete

cmd>saplicense -install

Edited by: Dipita Pradhan on Apr 16, 2010 2:51 PM