Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note to Payee / BDT

former_member413224
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want use a contract with 2 Posting Parameters from Type "Postings" with different note to payee (one per involved Rental Unit).

The Postings are not a Problemm, but

1. the field "note to payee" is to small.

I have tested BDT, but it should not work in this screen, because the "call subscreen" is hard-coded, so i mean, I have not a chance to implement an own Screen.

2. the value of "note to payee" will set in standard in the accounting document header (2 segments - 1 per combination rental unit / condition, e.g. basic rent).

Know someone, how can I bring the "note to payee" in the segment, not in the header? Oh must I use the Accounting Enhancements (change document data)?

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mirko,

I could not guess the requirement but using Note to Payee to show which Rental Unit is linked to the document is a bad idea. Because you will have to build a Validation as Note to Payee is a free text field users may type incorrect numbers.

In any case the Note to Payee shows on the line item if you see table VIRADOCITEM RE Document Item you will see NOTETOPAYEE.

If this is for users then you may want to reconsider as you will know which Posting term involves which Rental Unit/BU/PR as on Conditions tab if you have assign RO objects you will also have corresponding Posting Term number on terms tab, so link is provided by standard. Its not directly shown but its there.

Jag

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

referring to 2. you can use BADI_REEX_FI_BAPI, method BAPIDOC_MODIFY, to adapt document items before posting.

Regards, Franz