cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tasl list not coming in inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i am facing one problem. I have creatd one inspection lot automatically from GR. Noq in the inspection lot in Inspection specification no task list assignment is coming. Also when i click on the tab Task List/Spec in inspection lot it is giving me message No inspection plan could be found. I am using inspection type 01 in matrial master ans usage in inspection type is 05, same usage type i am using in plan. I have assigned MIC in plan . Also in material amster the inspection with task list has been selectd. Sampling procedure i am using sampling type percentage % 10 %.

Can anyone tell me why this coming

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pl. chek "Key Date" in inspetion lot & inspection plan

your plan status must be Released i.e "4"

Former Member
0 Kudos

everything is ok.

Key date

Usage

release

Everything i checked.

Also manual inspection lot, task list is assigning

Inspection lot create from PO, GRN- task list assignment is happening. Message: no inspection plan exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there deletion flag for inspection plan?

Pl. check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there deletion flag for inspection plan?

Pl. check.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to control the deletion of MIC line item in Inspaction plan characteristic overview. pl post your valuable comments

Former Member
0 Kudos

as

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are using uasge in inspection plan 05.

In inspectio lot when you click on tasllist/spec before that their is one field usage their check have you put same usage 05 & also check key date over their .

Regards

SANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

One more addition to my earlier mail :

Also check your inspection Lot size and lot size range you have maintained in Quality Plan QP02 ( lot size from -

to -

). Say if you defined in quality plan lot size from 1 to 9999999999 and your received lot size is 0.2 then system will not assign that plan.

This also can be one of the reason system not assigning the task list. Pl check an revert.

Best Regards,

Shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

No LOt size is ok

Also i created a manual inspection lot for same material . Here in this automatically task list is assigned to the inspection lot. But when inspection lot is creating through Goods reciept, in taht inspection lot task list is not coming. What will be reason.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you maintained task like more than one for the usage : 5( gr) .then system will not pick automatically

any of the existing.

so you need to go to change mode for inspection lot and click task list assign and select the choose one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem is task list slection is not coming in automatic inspection lot. But it is coming in manual inspcetion lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl check whether following thing happened by any chance :

In material master at Inspection type details earlier there was tick at ' insp. with mat spec' and you have done GR and lot generated in that setting and later you changed it to ' Insp with task list'.

If your lot is generated when material spec active then you have to make specifications for clearing this lot, system will not accept task list. I have came across such issue in past.

Pl check.

Best Regards,

Shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have creatd one inspection lot automatically from GR. Noq in the inspection lot in Inspection specification no task list assignment is coming.

Please check whether you have ticked 'insp. with task list' at material master details for Inspection type.

Also when i click on the tab Task List/Spec in inspection lot it is giving me message No inspection plan could be found.

Please ensure that the quality plan is made on or prior to the date of GR, if lot is generated on 15.04.2010 then quality plan has to be made on that or before that date. If you make on 16.04.2010 system will not accept.

I am using inspection type 01 in matrial master ans usage in inspection type is 05, same usage type i am using in plan.

Please check that you have released the quality plan (selected 4 status) and plan is not block

I have assigned MIC in plan . Also in material amster the inspection with task list has been selectd.

Sampling procedure i am using sampling type percentage % 10 %.

No issue this is correct.

Please revert if issue is still not resolved.

Best Regards,

Shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The reason can be,,,,,,

May be your task list (I.Plan) is created later than your lot is created, Then the Valid from data for I.Plan would be later than Lot creation data, hence system will give this message. (TO resolve this, try to change the "Key date" data later than the valid from date of your I.Plan

Your Task list status must be released.

Material assignment must not missing in your task list.

Check these all, hopefully the error must disappear.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i checked all these things , everything is ok. Is there any othe reasons except this.