Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use SU25 after Transporting roles in Quality System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently I am working on implementation project and transported all newly created roles to Quality system, but forgot to run SU25 in Quality system. Please let me know if I transport the Customer Tables in SU25 from Development system to Quality system will it effect the roles which are already there and tested.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Qureshi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Please check answer in the top post in security froum titled "Upgrade issues with SU25 - information for everybody who plans an upgrade "

Regards,

Gowrinadh

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member

Please check answer in the top post in security froum titled "Upgrade issues with SU25 - information for everybody who plans an upgrade "

Regards,

Gowrinadh

0 Kudos

Hi Gowrinadh,

Thanks for your quick response. In my case it is not a system upgrade, but a new implementation. Since all the roles are created and unit tested. Do I have to maintain all the roles again if I transport the "Fill customer tables" using SU25 from Development to Quality.

Thanks again..!!!

Regards,

Qureshi.

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can transport the roles and settings using step 3 from DEV. Which will be enough. If you haven't made any changes in SU24 for the existing roles, then you can run the step1. It will not make much difference.

Regards,

Gowrinadh

0 Kudos

Thank you very much.....!!!!!! Your inputs were very useful.