Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Unknown Exception in Sender Proxy ABAP Report

sriram_devarapalli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I had a scenario where i need to send data from ECC to MDM, so we are using proxies for this as sender.

we have a ECC6.0 and PI 7.1 servers, we configured all the steps according to http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1387. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

But the SLD is connecting to Central SLD not to XI SLD. I am able to see the namespaces in SPROXY.

I created the Proxy & called the Proxy in an ABAP Report as follows.

TRY.

CALL METHOD prxy->si_hr_proxy_sender

EXPORTING

output = it.

COMMIT WORK.

if sy-subrc = 0.

write πŸ˜• 'success'.

endif.

CATCH cx_ai_system_fault .

DATA fault TYPE REF TO cx_ai_system_fault .

CREATE OBJECT fault.

WRITE πŸ˜• fault->errortext.

WRITE πŸ˜• fault->CX_ROOT.

ENDTRY.

The Proxy name is ZTESTCO_SI_HR_PROXY_SENDER and in this i found the method SI_HR_PROXY_SENDER with the export parameter as output. So i used it in ABAP report. Is it the right Method? that iam calling. previously we used to call execute_asynchronous

When i execute the ABAP Report i am not getting any data to PI server. so i had kept write statement

WRITE πŸ˜• fault->errortext. even for this also no error test displayed, after i kept the WRITE πŸ˜• fault->CX_ROOT.

i found an execption as 16AA9A3937A9BB56E10000000A11447B displayed.

Is there any problem if we connect to central SLD instead of PI SLD in SLDAPICUST?

When we check SLDCHECK

1--> RFC destination SAPSLDAPI is connecting to PI System and is success.

2--> Calling function LCR_LIST_BUSINESS_SYSTEMS is failing.

3--> RFC destination LCRSAPRFC is connecting to PI System and is success.

Thanks in Advance,

Sriram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> CATCH cx_ai_system_fault .

> DATA fault TYPE REF TO cx_ai_system_fault .

> CREATE OBJECT fault.

> WRITE πŸ˜• fault->errortext.

> WRITE πŸ˜• fault->CX_ROOT.

This is wrong.

change code to:

> CATCH cx_ai_system_fault into fault .

> WRITE πŸ˜• fault->errortext.

mave data statement to report header, "create object" is not necessary.

iprieto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must to configure the proxy runtime.

For do it, go to "runtime workbench" - "integration servers" and check the status for you proxy runtime server. If you have a wrong status make a "ping self test" to know which is the problem and fix them

Regards

IvΓ‘

sriram_devarapalli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi IvΓ‘n,

Thanks a lot. The ping test is failing and basis solved it by creating some roles and PIRWBUSER in ECC System.

After that we connected to PI SLD and it worked finally.

Thanks,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From ECC onwards the method name will be the service interface name instead of the Execute_synchronous and Execute_asynchronous......

looks like there is problem in connection ....

go to SLDCHECK or SLDAPICUST and point it the XI SLD and ensure that all the connections are fine over there....

if the report is fine then check in SXMB_MONI of ECC which displays the message if generated in ECC for sending to XI..

HTH

Rajesh