cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XIServer:NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND

0 Kudos

I have a 5 XI interfaces before running all the normal calls, today there is an interface for an error,

or the normal operation of other interfaces. The error was:

<SOAP:Envelope xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
   <SOAP:Body>
      <SOAP:Fault>
         <faultcode>SOAP:Server</faultcode>
         <faultstring>Server Error</faultstring>
         <detail>
            <s:SystemError xmlns:s="http://sap.com/xi/WebService/xi2.0">
               <context>XIAdapter</context>
               <code>ADAPTER.JAVA_EXCEPTION</code>
               <text>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND:
	at com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.ms.XIEventHandler.onTransmit(XIEventHandler.java:455)
	at com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.impl.core.queue.consumer.CallConsumer.onMessage(CallConsumer.java:134)
	at com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.impl.core.queue.Queue.run(Queue.java:917)
	at com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.runtime.MSWorkWrapper.run(MSWorkWrapper.java:56)
	at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:102)
	at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:172)</text>
            </s:SystemError>
         </detail>
      </SOAP:Fault>
   </SOAP:Body>
</SOAP:Envelope>

I use TCODE - SXI_CACHE and (XI home page)->Administration->Cache Refresh (all Repository/Directory/RWB.

Also try with CPACache refresh。

Above does not solve my problem, please help me, thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gopalkrishna_baliga
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Linghj,

This error come if the sender is not sending the data in correct format or cache is not refreshed.

As you have said that you have refreshed the cache. Try by changing description of the mapping objects and reactivating. Then resend the message from sender system.

If the above does not resolve the error then check in the input message payload via tcode SXMB_MONI and compare it with what is sent from sender system. You can also see more details on the error in SXMB_MONI.

You can also test the mapping in the interface or message mapping object under "Test" tab by giving the same payload that was sent by sender system.

Thanks

Gopal

0 Kudos

I under "Test" tab by giving the same payload that was sent by sender system, that send ok,and I look the "result" tab,I can see some results.

thank you very much Gopal.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Linghj,

Can you do one more thing? Go to SXI_CACHE, choose Mapping in the left side frame and check if your mapping exists over there. Reply back your findings.

raj.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Problem has been solved, thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am having the same problem...how is ur problem solved finally ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naina,

I have faced the same problem before.

what i did was, i made dummy changes in the mapping and activated it and it got corrected.

Do try once and let me know .

Thanks,

Siva

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Perform full SXI_CACHE refresh and try restarting the message once done.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the post the mapping program is missing.Kindly go to SXMB_MONI and check the proper error. And go to ID and find the Interface determination for the particular interface and find which mapping is used. Then go to IR and find that mapping program.May be its not yet activated.

Regards,

Nutan