cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auction is deleted from bidders view in SRM 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having two problems while doing BID invitation: We are using SRM 7 (upgraded from SRM 3)

1) When BID invitations are created for Live auction, this is visible from Bidders login(Portal), we are able to submit the bid, But as soon as the BID ends, it is disappearing from the Bidders portal. Also in the purchaser login if we click rewards button then change status button is disable, Could you please guide what are the check points i need to go through.

2) My 2nd problem is for vendor evaluation an email is going out to the users inbox, but users are not able to open the form, Any idea why this is happening? Am i missing any config.

Looking for your valuable suggestions as always. Thanking you

PuspaSourav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When BID invitations are created for Live auction

Did you mean an auctions were created?

But as soon as the BID ends, it is disappearing from the Bidders portal

Did you search for Event Status = "Ended Auction" in bidder's view?

Also in the purchaser login if we click rewards button then change status button is disable

If possible, write the exact names of the buttons just to clarify. For example does "rewards button" mean "Responses and Awards" button? Does this "change status button" actually read "change status"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay

1) Yes it was when auction is created

2) I search with event status End also

3) And also "rewards button" mean "Responses and Awards" button? & "change status button" actually read "change status"?

Yes you were right, sorry for the confusion.

Regards

Puspa