cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales to customer, customer consignment at company's plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

I have a problem, Please give me your advise.

In my process, I sale goods to customer, but they consignment at my plant and want to pick in many time.

so, when I sell to customer, I delivery (VL01N) all the quantity and receipt into non-valuated stock to manage this. but how can to receipt this as non-valuated stock? how can I manage the stock of this customer?

many thanks

best regard,

Kelly minh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you expert,

This is not consignment in standard of SAP. I only think some way to solve my problem.

Thanks,

Kelly Minh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kelly,

In this scenario go why don't you go with Cinsignment process..

Consignment Fill Up

Here only sales order and delivery no invoice. Stock at customer location owned by the company

KBNORMKBNE1631 + LF

Consignment Issue

Here sales order delivery and invoice for the used qty... KENORMKENPDC1+633 + LF+F2

Consignment Pick Up

For unused i.e. pending qty go with pickup in this u can directly take the stock in to un resticted use stock.

Sales Order - Return Delivery

KANORMKANPDF1632LR

Consignment Return.

If they want to return the issued stock then go with return again stock come to consignment location. from there again do the consignment pick up.

Sales Order return delivery - Return credit memo

KRNORMKRNPDD0634LR+RE

Regards

Durga Sana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

About my sceriano, customer buy from me, but they don't pick up all quantity immediately, so, they want to consign at my plant and pick up later.

- 1st, I sell, create SO-DO-billing. after that, goods belong to customer.

- 2nd, I receipt customer stock into non-valuated stock and keep it for customer to pick it up later.

so, how can I receipt this stock? note that: I only manage its quantity not its value, and it belong to customer,not me

Please give me a help.

many thanks

best regard,

kelly minh

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kellyminh

If I understand you correctly:

- You make Sales order, delivery, and billing. What about picking and GI?

The stock does not leave your warehouse, customer has paid for it, but you hold inventory on quantity basis.

then,

Customer sells to his customer, and then only he takes the quantity from 'his' inventory from your warehouse.

Did I capture it right?

my draft sketch of this scenario:

- you create a new plant and storage location, and make necessary assignments

- You assign the customer number to your new plant

- Make the material type of your sold material valuated on qty basis, and non -valuated on value basis.

tricky part is that you need a sales process to do SO, DO and billing whitout piching and goods issue.

Then you do a transfer posting from your current plant, to the new customer plant.

But what you must've forgotten is the fact that when your customer needs goods to sell it to his customer, how did you think about this. Because a process has to be defined to PGI from the customer inventory stock without doing billing.

I needs more thinking .

Regards

Sidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

I sell to customer: SO-DO-PGI-Billing

then, customer consign at my plant. So, I must receipt this to my plant and manage it in quantity.

when my customer has demand, they go and pick up at my plant. They don't sell to any other, just for their demand. I consign because they don't have plant to keep stock.

so, how can I solve it? how can I receipt to my plant to manage only quantity?

which T-code, movement type, input information and config if any?

thank you.

Kelly minh

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kelly

This is absolutely not a consignment scenario, though it looks very similar.

As I said, you can think about a new plant for the customer, in which inventory is managed in qty only. And make a transfer posting to new plant.

What you say is not clear:

even if your customer does not sell the goods but use it for own demand (like in production), you have to capture this.

For example you can think about the customer tells you what he needs then you create a Free of charge sales order, outboud delivery and PGI which terminates the process.

Then only your stock is adjusted.

Regards

Sidi