cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print 30 line items (Invoices) in First Page,remaining in 2nd Page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to restrict 30 invoices only in First page (Oroginal check page) in Check printing. If we exceeds 30, then it should be printed in another printer / tray. How can I handle 30 line items in one Tray / Printer and reamaining 31st onwards in another Printer / Tray ?

If I assign First page Print attributes Tray 1 and Second Page print attributes for Tary 2, Then How Can I restrict 30 line items in First Page only.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hopefully in your smartform, you have the 'First Page' and Next page for pages from 2nd page onwards. Go to your 'First' page definition, Output Options tab. In Resource area, enter 'TRY01' for tray 1. Enter 'TRY02' in your 'Next' page. This should fix your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you also using the standard check smartform ? If not, you can control the height of the main window on page 1 to restrict it to 30 lines. You will have to play with the height to get the right number of lines.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using copied standard script form F110_PRENUM_CHCK in to ZForm. If I restrict size of the Main window for 30 lines, then 31st line onwards how can I give print optin to Tray1 / another printer ? Normally if no. of records exceeding the Main window, it will print in 2nd Page, then 3rd page (But eventhough in Script form we define FIRST page only under Pages ).

Pls guide me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think this hels you,

In driver program write this code,
loop at itab into wa.
at new header.
w_count = 0.
endat.
add 1 to w_count .
if w_count = 31.
call function 'ctrl_form '
exporting command = 'New-page'.
endif.
endloop.

page1 next page should be page 2.

Regards,

Raghava Channooru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply. But I am using Standard print program RFF0US_C.

How can I control in Program

Former Member
0 Kudos

either copy and change it or modify stanard program.

if your invoice happens to be a SMARTFORM what i dont think you could do it in the form, and would not need to copy or modify the driver program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try with Perform .......... endperform

Regards,

Raghava Cahnnooru