cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any standard Price Simulatin Report Available in SAP ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Need your help... I could not find any standard transaction code / Report in SD to simulate pricing as my Client sales force are supposed to tell the total Invoice value to their customers before taking the order, which I will explain in detail with one example

Possible format could be: as follows

material price (PR00 etc) 100 USD

+ surcharges (e.g. KF00) 20 USD

- discounts (e.g., K004 etc) 10 USD

+ Tax (eg MWST etc) 8 USD

In this scenario ,total value of the Invoice should be 118 USD Which has to be informed to it's customers before placing the order by our Client Sales force.

Has any one come across this kind of requirement ,If so please share your experience with some examples.

Your help will be highly appreciated and points will be awarded.

Regards

SKN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Or the best thing you can use is Quotation, purpose of quotation is that only, to quote price, material, delivery dates and other terms and condtions to customer. It has validity. It is as offer made to the customer which is validy for particular period

Later if customer agrees to these terms then you can simply create order with ref. to quotation

I think quotation will satisfy your requirement

Hope you get some inputs

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your input ..ya.. I am trying to propose this to user...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish

If I understood your requirement correctly this is basically nothing but the Inquiry.

I think you can simulate the thing in Enquiry and get the total net price. Assuming both the Sales doc

type Inquiry and the Sales order is having same pricing procedure.

Thanks

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

We have the same requirement to simulate the price in our business process before creating sales order.

To satisfy this requirement there is no standard report to simulate the price. You need to go with BAPI which help you a lot.

BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE use this bapi for simulating the sales order. it is possible for single line item at a time.

Reagrds,

Durga Sana.