cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I face a strange problem in pricing procedure..i added a manual condition type at sales order header level for a fixed amount. Now this condition amount is to be distributed proportionally among the items.It works fine if the order has one line item.

But, if the order has more than one line item, the condition value is multiplied by no. of line items each time i display the item conditions and display the header conditions.this is happening in loop.

Ex: cond type hdr1 cond value is Rs 10 in sales order sls1 having 2 line items. now, when i display the item conditions , the condition value is supposed to be 5 for each line item(supposing both the line items are equal) but i see the value 10 for each line item the first time i display the conditions. Now, if i display the header conditions, the conditon value is becoming 20(initial 10no.of line items) and the same is carried to the items. If i display the hdr condition for 3rd time, the condition value is becoming 40(202) and this is happening each time i display the hdr conditions and then item conditions in loop.

I used routine 1 for Alt Base Value, and the condition is configured as group condition and for fixed amount.

Please let me know your inputs.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please implement note 1049600 Header condition multiplies if activated repeatedly

which corrects a system error as you have described, then have a test again.

I think this should solve the problem.

Cheers,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the condition type which you have created is activated as group condition if not please activate and then it will distribute porportionately for all the line items

Regards

Rajesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Areas you need to check are

a) in V/06, item condition box should not have been ticked

b) in V/06 access sequence should not have been maintained

c) In sale order / billing, once you keyed in the header condition type, ensure that you also ticked the button "Activate" at header level condition tab

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi

Thank You for the answer.

It solved my problem. But why is that SAP allowed to mark a condition type as both header and item condition type when its creating a problem.What is the idea of marking a condition type, both, as header and item condition type?

Thanks

Challa