cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F4 help in webdynpro abap application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

how to keep the f4 help to input field if user press f4 a pop up window should display same as in xk03 t code payment methods

if u click on payment it will display pop up window in that pop up window it should display all payment methods types.

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Create a search help with the values you require in se11 transaction.

Then assign this search help to the context attribute of your field. This should work.

Assignment is done in the same place that you set cardinality etc.

I don't have access to a system right now, so can't give precise details.

Let me know if you require more help.

Cheers,

Mz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

F4 functionality will be default, if the Data Element U use has a Search Help..There different ways for F4 Help..like Freely Programmed Search Help,Automatic Search help..

One way is go for OVS

rameshkumar_ramasamy2
Participant
0 Kudos

hi..

Since there is no Automatic value help, we have to pass the values in the value help of Payment terms.. So i think we have to do it through Freely Programmed search help where u have to design the Popup screen(F4 Content) in one component and call that component in to the Main Component wen pressing F4..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the data element behind the payment code field, use the same data element for your attribute.

Set the search help mode to automatic.

If you find any DDIC search help related to this field, then in your context attribute bound to this field you can mention that DDIC search help in attribute properties and select search help type as Dictionary Search Help.

Regards

Manas Dua