cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA - Service Tab, Sales and Distribution Tabs are missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I'm currently configuring SLA's for service desk and while creating service products for service contracts, I noticed that the Service Tab, Sales and Distribution Tabs were missing. How can I restore these tabs in order to maintain the fields required during setup for example the item category group? Right now I only have the SAP Basic Data tab, Conditions tab, and Documents tab.

Please assist.

Thanks

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mike,

Did you perhaps recently upgrade your system?

If you have just upgraded from an old version of Solman (3.x) to a newer one, please be advised that these tabs have been removed and are no longer there. Doing a new install you will notice that these tabs will not be available.

Hope this helps you out!

Thanks,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the quick response. No I have not done a recent upgrade from SolMan 3.0. I am still on SolMan 7.0 EHP1 which is what the guide is "Advanced Configuration Guide Service Desk for Service Providers SAP Solution Manager 7.0 EhP1" is referring to.

I was thinking more of a potential modification to the screen profile would resolve this one but have no idea which screen profile the creation of service products for service contracts would be or even if that might be the cause of the two tabs to be missing.

Please assist.

Thanks

Mike