cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

\b{JAVA server gateway to access ABAP from iphone }

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want access the ABAP screens (using T-codes) from my iphone.

I was searching for APP in iphone for SAP GUI, I found SAPPLAPP , its asking me for port.

looks like it connects to ABAP from browser I guess. Looks like it needs some java gateway need to be installed.

Correct me if I'm worng.

If is there anything like that? if so I'll install that gateway to access my ABAP system.

or is there any APP you know that is available for SAP GUI?

any information regarding this will be greatly apprciated.

Thanks

Sagar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sagar,

i use the sapplapp app for my iphone and ipad. It works great.. you can type your transaction code in the ok-code field, etc..

you can see the necessary port in your transaction RZ10 (instance profile, icm_server_port).. any further information you can find on the homepage of this app..

Have fun

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I'm trying to access it, I'm getting the following error:

Can you please tell me what needs to be done on SAP system to avoid this

Service cannot be reached

What has happened?

URL http://XXXXXXXXXX:8002/sap/public/bc/its/mimes/system/SL/page/hourglass.html call was terminated because the corresponding service is not available.

Note

The termination occurred in system XXX with error code 403 and for the reason Forbidden.

The selected virtual host was 0 .

What can I do?

Please select a valid URL.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

ErrorCode:ICF-NF-http-c:000-u:SAPSYS-l:E-i:XXXXXX_XXX_02-v:0-s:403-r:Forbidden

HTTP 403 - Forbidden

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, verifies that the services are active in the transaction SICF,enter and execute it, to make sure everything is active right click on "sap" found in "default host" and disable it then right click again on "sap" and activate, and will tell you if you want to activate all the services found within it.

I hope you have been useful

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hurray........... you hit the bulls-eye and solved

I've small question, where I can enter the T-code ?

Thanks

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can Enter the Tcode in sapplapp in the Same Way As in the normal GUI..perhaps you First have to expand the Tcode-Field. ..

Best regards

Ben

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi asdasdasdasd1 & BengRJ,

Can you layout for me the steps in setting up the SAPPLAPP? I tried to understand in the website but I think its better that there should be a sequence on how to do it.

Please let me know your inputs.

Thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

When logging on, the start menu flickers constantly like it can't figure out which display it wants. How can I fix this for my iPad?