cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit control area field missing in customer master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i am not able to find the credit control area field which we need to assign to the customer(payer) for credit management

i have tried making the field compulsory in the payer account group

kindly advise

with regards

Mohammed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Apart from OBD2 that is suggested by other members, also check in OB20. Here we can control the fields for Creation/Changes and for display of the customer master.

Regards

Vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks vamsi

the issue is solved through ob20,

with regards

Mohammed

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Normally Credit Control Area field will appear in the customer master sales area data in Billing tab based on the respective account group setting.

So please check account group setting in OVT0 i.e. Patch: Logistic General-Business partner-> Customer-> Control-> Define Account group and field selection for customer-> select your account group-> sales are data ---billing --->Hedging and credit contr. area ---> check this field as per ur requirement .

If you required it should be option...

You may please revert if you have any query...

Regards

Durga Sana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have alredy mentioned that

i have tried making the field compulsory in the payer account group

with regards

mohammed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly go to the t code OBD2 and select the payer account group and click on the sales data and in that field " Hedging and credit contr. area" make it as compulsory

if you make the credit conrol area mandatory then automatically Paymt guarant. proc. will also becommandatory

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not think there is a field Credit Control Area in the customer master (Payer). Credit control is company code specific.

Credit Management settings are done in these transactions

OVA8 - Automatic Credit Control

OB45 - Credit Control area company code

OB01 - Credit managemnet risk categoires

VOV8 for our order type Credit limit and Credit Group

FD32 to maintain the credit limit for specific customers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear

thanks for reply but there is a field credit control area check the fields of account group for payer

with regards

mohammed

Former Member
0 Kudos

It could be due to only Field suppressing for Credit Control Area in OBD2.Kindly check.

In case if the settings are already set , then check in Screen Variant in SHD0 as may be it has been made as Invisible.

Best Regards,

Ankur