cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trip Schema for Mileage only Trips.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to create a trip schema for just mileage only trips, so that the users can easily enter the required data ( Mileage, Date, Start & End Locations).

I unchecked all entries except Trip Segments in Activate entry screens section in FITVFELD transaction ( ie. Define Schema and Individual Field Control ) but when start creating an expense report the screen is showing Receipts Tab as well.

I checked this in Travel Manager ( Trip), Travel Expense Manager ( Pr05) and in portal and all screens were showing receipts sections ( documents ) even though which wasn't selected.

Version : ECC 6.0

Any suggestions to fix this...

Regards

Anil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check have you selected any Travel expense types to that particular Trip Schema.

Goto -> Travel Mgt. -> Travel expenses -> Dialog and Travel expenses control -> Restrict travel expense types to trip schemas.

Make sure you haven't selected any expense types in the respective trip schema.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Thanks for the reply.

I haven't selected any expense types to this schema. I.e No entries in the table V_T706S_RECEIPT related to this Schema.

Regards

Anil

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Even if you had not selected the expense types for the respective schema. Have you defined the Miles/Kms calculation and the assign cumulation for Vehicle type/class.

Unless you maintain this, you wont be able to set Mileage for the particular schema.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

S.Srikanth