cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the total no of Deliveries per sales order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am writing a custom development specification.

Is there a SAP table/field by which I can know the total number of deliveries created for a single sales order ?

For example, if a Sales order is created for quantity 10 and we have two delivers ( each of 5) ..is there a field I can get that information from?

--Sidd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try Table VBFA

Thanks

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

I am not sure if VBFA will work...I would like the program to look into all deliveries for a sales order and make a distinction between the first one & the rest.

For example, if the sales order has 5 deliveries associated with it.

I would like to run a specific logic for the first delivery & a different logic for the rest of the deliveries.

Is there a way to tell the system ...to distinguish between the different deliveries ?

-Sidd

Edited by: sbhattacharya99 on Apr 15, 2010 11:50 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If u want to check first shipment or firat delivery and then rest of the deliveries,better go for schedule line table VBEP.and derive delivery details from LIPS tabel combining with VBEP details.

So from VBAP u get kwmeng ;cum.ord qty ,in VBEP u get BMENG Confirmed qty for schedule line ,the same row gives u info on delivery date ,so the roe with bmeng >0 is delivery confirmation date,by which u can sort the number of deliveries.

And LIPS gives u actual deliveries ,try to use LIKP also if u want actual Goods issued with WADAT_IST Goods issue date.

Hope this helps

Revert for any queries,

Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for the response ..it was very helpful.

A follow-up question...is there a field in SAP by which I can get the open quantity on a sales order ?

For example: If order A had 20 items and I delivered 10 , is there a field in SAP where I can see the quantity "10" as the open & remaining quantity?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check out tables VBBE and VEPG.

Use transaction VA05. In Selection Criteria, put the radio button on Open Sales Orders, and press Enter. The system will display all Open Sales Orders. You can download it to Excel file by clicking Menu List -> Save -> File. Choose Spreadsheet and press Enter. Determine your Directory and your File Name, then click Generate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhattacharya,

As per my knowledge there is no standard field to find Remaining Qty...

In your Y Report you may use this logic i.e.

First take order qty from VBEP-WMENG (1) then go to VBBE and get open qty from VBBE- OMENG (2). By subtracting from 1 - 2 you will get what is the delivery qty and any way your getting Open qty which is not delivered.

It may usefull to you..

Regards

Durga Sana.