cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service for system 'system', client 'client' in Integration Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm getting troubles while testing the first HR IDOC to SOAP scenario in the system. The IDOC in HR is a customized one but was perfectly created. It's not my first IDOC to SOAP scenario so I'm in conditions to ensure it is correctly configured. I'm getting the troubles in the connection between HR and XI and the message given by HR at SM58 transaccion is: No service for system 'system', client 'client' in Integration Directory.

can anybody help me solve this issue?

thanks.

Roberto Solotun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you make sure that the Business system is correctly defined in PI SLD?

Also check if the Logical System name has been specified for the corresponding Business system in the Integration Directory.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neetesh, I'm sure that the troubles came from the Bussines system but I cannot realize where it is. The logical system is specified for the corresponding Business system in the ID.

Thanks

Roberto Solotun

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Neetesh, I'm sure that the troubles came from the Bussines system but I cannot realize where it is. The logical system is specified for the corresponding Business system in the ID.

>

> Thanks

>

> Roberto Solotun

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to every one for replying me, the solution to this issue was this thread:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Define Technical & Business system for Sender system in SLD of PI. Also make sure you use correct logical name while creating the business system in SLD of PI. You can get logical name from transaction SCC4 / from Basis team for your sender ECC system.

Regards

Sushil

abhijitbolakhe
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the following SAP Note

Note 940313 - IDoc adapter: Error messages in SM58

Regards

Abhijit