cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM PO change resulting in Budget error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

We recently upgraded to SP15 for SRM 5.0 (ECS). And also applied note 1361190 (Acct assignment error ). USer is getting the error when making the PO change. Below are the steps taken. Please advise.

1. Create SC

2. Order Po

3. Process Confirmation

4. Create Invoice Doc, Park Invoice doc

5. Change the PO to add vendor text.(all other entries are unchanged). In this step the error message shows 'Annual budget exceeded by $xxxxx' even though budget for that account structure has enough budget.

AP department does not want to pay until the PO text is changed. Please advise.

Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

lisa_sheil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you for getting back to us regarding the resolution, please close this thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Several notes have been applied, issue has been fixed without config or developmentn changes. There were several SP15 side effects and this was one of them.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Rao

Check note: 1292419.

Lauren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lauren for the suggestion. I noticed that this note-1292419 was applicable for release SRM6 and not SRM 5.0. So I am not sure if this might help. But the note pertains 100% to my issue. please advise.

Thanks

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

this note-1292419 was applicable for release SRM6 and not SRM 5.0

If I am not mistaken, the correction instruction for this note should be applied in the ECC system (plug-in for SRM). Check if it is applicable to your ECC release.