cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In which table may I find the settled values from the WO's settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

Can anyone be so kind an let me know In which table may I find the value of settled costs from Work Order broken donwn into Settlement Receivers?

I have found the table COBRB where I'm able to see the settlement rules for the WO but where the values from settlement are stored?

Thank you in advance for valubale answers.

Regards:

Lukasz Kurlit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

COEP would contain the indivdual documents and COSS would contain the totals value.

Regards

Narasimhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Narasimhan,

Thanks for this info.

The only missing thing for my puzzle is how to find which Receiver (cost center in my example) is related to this values stored in tables COEP or COSS.

Maybe you know any reference from COBRB tables to COEP or COSS ?

Many thanks in advance for the information.

Regards:

Lukasz Kurlit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In COBRB you can get the settlement reciver giving OBJNR as input and the same field serves as reference to COSS and COEP etc.

regards

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you. It answers my question.

BR:

Lukasz Kurlit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kolla,

I was too quick with my last answer, still I have the problem with this relation between COBRB and COEP, let me clarify it again.

In WO I have manually modified the settlement rule that way that I settled costs split into two Cost Centers.

Both lines regarding settlement rules are visible in table COBRB.

Then I have found in COEP table that there are stored exact values regarding settlement for both Cost Centers, one value for one Cost Center but without any key shows which one refers to which Cost Center (I recognized it after values which were settled in different time and after modification of settlement rule)

What I need now is to find the relationship between COBRB and COEP that way that I will be able to know clearly (for reporting purpose) which line from COEP refers to which Cost Center recorded in COBRB.

Link via OBJNR gives me only both lines in COEP without knowledge which one is from which Cost Center, there is no such field which will indicate which Cost center is hidden behind the value.

I will be very appreciated for any hints how to find it.

Regards:

Lukasz Kurlit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lukasz Kurlit,

The field Partner Object (PAROB) would contain this information. This is generally a combination of fixed value (Depending upon the object type, KS in case of cost center), company code and Object value (Cost center value in your case padded with 0: Internal representation of cost center). Also look for Business transaction KOAL which would indicate that this line / document was generated as due to settlement Business transaction.

Regards

Narasimhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Narasimhan,

Thanks for the information but I wasn't able to find in my example such reference as you mention.

Let me shows some data from both tables.

In COBRB table I have following records:

OBJNR | KOSTL | REC_OBJNR

OR200000226099 |0265898500 | KSC1000265898500

OR200000226099 |0265891624 | KSC1000265898500

In table COEP followig:

OBJNR |WTGBTR |PAROB

OR200000226099 |315,00 |KLC1000265601210PDAT01

OR200000226099 |125,00 |KLC1000265601210PDAT01

So how to recognize which value (WTGBTR) from table COEP refers to which Cost Center(KOSTL) in table COBRB?

I wil be very appreciated for any claryfications.

Regards:

Lukasz Kurlit