Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SU24 on M_EINK_FRG auth object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurs,

Requirement

To make the release code/group to Org filed . Currently is not a Org filed.

What I have done:

The auth object is M_EINK_FRG.

Before I make it org field, I was cleaning up some tcodes for eg : Me35 ,ME35K and ME28 to deactivate the object in SU24 ( meaning NO in the proposal u201Ctabu201D as no users are assigned to this tcode in production.

Question:

After capturing in transport I am getting pop up with " Data automatically corrected " message and changes are getting reflected in SU24 once I click on this pop green check mark button. no sure why

I have problem with this object only not which other auth object

Please suggestion or did you experience any of this sort

Damodar

2 REPLIES 2

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Damodar,

you cannot deactivate the check for that 3 t-codes, as the check is defined in SE93 for them.....

Therefore you get 'data automatically corrected'.

Setting the check flag to No in PRD lowers your system security. Do you really want that? If no user has access to that 3 t-codes in PRD it is also not necessary to reduce the checks for that t-code.... just a thought....

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

I think he only wants the proposal flag as 'No', but then SU24 automatically corrects the value based on TSTCA.

See and the post by Keerti Vemulapali, which points to SAP note 1404093.

PS: What would be very usefull for an "automatic correction" would be in the case of report type transactions to check whether the submitted report has been assigned to an S_PROGRAM group, and fill that with p_action SUBMIT. Any chances..?

Cheers,

Julius