cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UOM RL (REEL) what is the ISO code in SRM ?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All

What is the ISO code for RL UOM ?in SRM system.

HOW DO WE ASSIGN RL to ISO CODE in SRM?

thanks

Muthu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ISO code for RL is "RL" according to table T006.

In SRM, the unit involved in business document is typically not ISOCODE, but R/3's unit of measure, such as the domain MEINS.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jay . Thanks . i do understand but business may expect UOM as RL . as i said above.

i have said my issue in the above reply. plz share your thoughts

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you confirm the following by looking through BBP_PD into your GOA document:

Item fields:

UNIT = 'RL'

uom_numerator = 1

(or uom_denominator = 1)

And you said your product's base UOM = "EA".

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

perfect jay. i do have the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then you are out of luck - this is the standard behavior (the error message when you revise GOA). If you are certain that you don't want this error to proceed, what you could do is then to control the message. Try the following two steps.

1) Add an entry in table BBPC_PDMSG

ARBGB = BBP_PD

MSGNR = 535

OBJTYPE = BUS2000113

MSGTA = WE

MSGTD = E

Save the table entry.

2) SPRO -> SRM Server -> Cross application basic settings -> Message Control -> Influence message control

For BUS2000113, click "Message Control" and select message BBP_PD 535 and enter under type "W".

With these two steps, we make the error message into warning.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jay . THanks but it is trying avoid. SAP thoughts in 1000 ways to put this error message.

E - W helps only today . But I need to know why SAP wriiten this piece of code.

Why this message was handles while creating GOA ...it is mystry for me.why we do get while changing GOA

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, this is not to validate GOA only - it is true for ALL types of documents in SRM, as long as the item contains a backend product AND the SRM document uses a different unit from the product's base unit AND, please check this again in BBP_PD, that the SRM item category is different from the backend material group.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes . you are very correct jay.

where is the piece of code valisate the material group of material master and product master -contract check.

product category = material group . yes . recently changed material to another material group but unfortunate srm side we are helpless ..

please check this again in BBP_PD, that the SRM item category is different from the backend material group. please give more insight. perfectly correct.

i freeze this thread shortly.

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

where is the piece of code valisate the material group of material master and product master -contract check.

Program: LBBP_PDIGPF0N

Form: itmproc_check_and_enrich_gen

Line (in my SRM 550 SP 13 system): 238 ~ 294

In this program, search for string "535". You should be able to locate the place where the error message was raised.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for all you do.

Muthu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi muthu,

I'm planning to learn SAP SRM functional. I persued my MCA degree in the yaer 2004. I'm having some knowledge on sap abap. How will be the future for SRM. I'm new to SRM. How can i go further. Pls kindly guide with your valuable suggessions. Is my desition right to learn SRM now and to succeed in it and how will be the job oppurtunities in future.

Pls kindly give ur valuable suggessions. Thanks in advance.......

Thanks in advance....

Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

The ISO code for REEL is RL.

You need to maintain that in configuration in SPRO.

SPRO ---> IMG ---> SAP Web Application Server ---> General Settings ---> Check Units of Measurement

Click on 'ISO Codes' tab and then in the New Entries enter the ISO code as RL and ISO code text as REEL.

Please make the required settings as informed and let us know the outcome to help you further in resolving the issue if any.

Regards,

Teja

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Teja

Currently i dont have this ISO code RL in SRM but i do have in ecc

t006i = t006i must be same in ECC and SRM ?

but my requirement is below

in mm03

MM 1234 EA as Basic UOM and ORDER unit as RL .(1EA = 1RL)

i do have a contract for RL. no issues so far.

POs created with RL too in ECC classic.

since i do have one contract for one material as sos , always sc comes with RL and PO created. no issues.

while revising the GOA i do have issues

like below error.

just go to GOA change mode and check i get below error.

"conversion factors are allowed only in case of differing unit of measure"

br

Muhtu