cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple xsd's for one xml file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My scenario is HTTP to IDoc. My client is sending me XML file as input. I have got 4 XSD's from that XML file. I imported them into PI with giving references by using new importing method with refenences. I have got 4 XSD's imported succesfully into PI with the references in external references tab.

Tha problem is each XSD is creating multiple messages(splitted) in PI. I can't use any one message in mapping becuase no message has full message to map with the output. One message has reference to the other message.

Please suggest me how to proceed...

Thanks-

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There should be a Main XSD which will refer the other (4) XSDs....right now you seem to be importing the XSDs independently.

If XSD1 is referring XSD2, XSD2 is referring XSD3 and so on.....then XSD1 will form your Main XSD and then each XSD will have a separate reference to the next XSD.....all the XSDs need to be imported in XI.

For example, create Data-types DT1, DT2, DT3, DT4 and provide a reference between them....DT2 in DT1, DT3 in DT2, DT4 in DT3....ultimately DT1 will refer all the other strcutures.....I hope this is what you are looking for.