cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Close task on trigger of user status in Quality Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is related to closing a task on the trigger of user status in Quality notification.

I just wanted to know if anyone has done this before and how it has been resolved.

REQUIREMENTS:

In QM configuration, a status profile is attached with the notification type. For example; initial status, update status and task reviewed status.

After the status is set to task reviewed. The user then has to do two steps to close the task which is mentioned as below:

1. First he selects the task click on the u201Ccomplete the tasku201D button. (System status is set as TSCO).

2. Second he selects the task click on the u201Ctask successfulu201D button (System status is set as TSSC).

He says that he is unnecessarily performing two steps.

His requirement is instead of having these two steps to close a single reviewed task he wants to have only one step .i.e., as soon as he clicks on u201CTask Reviewedu201D status button in the background the system should automatically make the task complete and successful.

How is this possible?

u2022 On the trigger of Status = REWD Task Reviewed, in the background a program needs to be called up which will complete the task (TSCO) and make it success full (TSSC).

Thanks in Advance,

Nikhilesh Ray

+91-9819069840

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not very sure that its possible.This status is SAP defined status with predefined sequence.this can not be altered.