cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inactive Condition Type

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

I have so many condition type in the pricing procudure all contain the copy of PROO because for record each factor value available in the quantity and value per item,

Dubai Market Price $ 10 / BBL

ZAKUM market Price $ 20/BBL

HSFO Price $ 20/BBL (so I use the copy of PROO to maintain there record).

And at fourth level actual PROO is came which multiply the order quantity with price maintain of the product, I remove the statistical check from this condition typet so that value can go to G/L.

System made all the condition type Inactive (In yellow color) when i did this, all condition type which came before last PROO, hope every one understand the scenario and give the value added feedback.

Looking for the prompt response...

regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Resolved,

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

Let me know about ur solution because i am also facing this type of issue.

i created two condition type

MRP Condition type ZPR1

NDP rate condition type ZPR0

So ZPR0 is showing INACTIVE because of subsequent price.

Please share the solution.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasundhara,

Please maintain ZPRO condition class - 'B' . Remaining condition types class -"A" Discount or surcharge

In pricing procedure only one condition type can have 'B' -Prices.

Thanks & Regards

Sreeni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

You can not have multiple Price Conditions (Condition Class- Price) in one document.

As beacuse, you have entered multiple Price Condition Types in your Pricing Procedure that is why system is behaving like this which is logical also.

At a time only one Price condition Type will be active.

In my view, instead of having multiple Price Condition Types, you can have only one Condition for Price for example PR00 in your Pricing Procedure as well as in the document.

In the Pricing Access Sequence (e.g, PR02), you can add new condition Table.

Create a new condition table including fields like "Country", "Payer", "Currency" etc.

Assign the Condition Table your Access Sequence for Price.

Now, you can create different Condition records for PR00 based on Country (Country specific) or based Currency(Currency specific) and can fulfill your requirement.

You are having now only one Condition Type for Price (PR00) in your Pricing Procedure and can mantain different Price for different Countries.

Regards

Pradyumna

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Pradyumna,

Agreed, i have so many condition type in my procedure, but PR00 is only one in the procedure, rest of all are discount or surcharge.

PR00 i remove the statistical check so it make all the above condition inactive...

What i understand from ur response, if i chang the access sequence and have different condition table it will make all active.

Looking for your prompt response.

Regards,

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, I have created different condition table and access sequence for maintain PR00 record, but it have no impact on inactive condition type.

please note all the conditon type comes before PR00 are not for price they are of discount / percentage / net weight etc.

There is only one PR00 which comes in last and make all condition type of above one inactive.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

You must put the Price Condition Type in the first place.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue resolved.

I made the PROO as Discount/Charge adn Quantity, which resolve the issue, its might a work around, but objective achieve.

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please note that if both the condition types has a Condition Class as B (Prices) only one pricing condition in the lowest level ( step number ) will be active and rest are made inactive by the system. This is a standard behavior. So If you have two or more, you may need to change the first one to be a discount or surcharge in V/06.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipati,

Thanks for hte response.

I have change all the condition type "Condition Class" from Price to "Discount or Surcharge". and last one is off Price and Quantity,

Issue still exits, and when I double click on the icon to get the detail system give me this message.

Inactive Y "Inactive because of subsequent price"

Looking forward for your response...

Regards

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

R/3 pricing has a condition exclusion that was programmed using a hard-coded logic: the 'last price' logic.

This logic follows the simple rule:

In a pricing result for an item, there can only be one active non-statistical price condition (condition class KOAID = 'B').

If, after you execute all other exclusion options, several non-statistical price conditions were active, only the last price

condition would remain active. All conditions (prices, surcharges and discounts) before this last non-statistical price condition

are set to 'Y' (inactive) provided that they were not already deactivated by one of the other exclusion options.

Cheers,

Alex

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Alex,

So if its a standard behavior, than I should leave this...? pls confirm..

If there is any work arounf pls do let me know.

Regards

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

This 'last price' logic is hard-coded in standard pricing program.

I am afraid there is no easy work-around to change this behavior.

Please also refer to note 836243, point 5 about this.

Thanks,

Alex