cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem finding WordService for Contract Generation in SAP E-Sourcing5.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm currently deploying Contract Generation Web Service in SAP E-Sourcing5.1/CLM 2.0 SP02. The problem is that I can't find WordService software which is mandatory for adding XML Schema in MS Word. In the instGuide it says that the installer is on the distribution media but we downloaded the packages on the SWDC. I know that in SAP E-Sourcing 5.0, WordService was in the patch C but for the release 5.1 I have no information. Do you know which SP or Patch contains WordService?

Thanks in advance.

{

Additional query : I'm currently adding a KM/TREX server for index clauses and agreements documents. Are the "draft" documents visible in the Esourcing repository (In KM Content Management and also in CLM Content Search)?

}

Julien NORMAND

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Normand

one error is which I can see is

Change Repository to Esourcing instead of /Esourcing

check and let me know.

~Ankush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankush,

I have finished deploying Contract Management (with WordService), but it does not work already. I am still working on. Nevertheless I have a question : does Contract Management (using SAP E-Sourcing 5.1 / CLM 2.0 SP02) support Microsoft Word 2007 Enterprise Plus?

For the indexing, I have made the modification but I have to wait for the windows update. I will let you know soon.

Julien NORMAND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does Contract Management (using SAP E-Sourcing 5.1 / CLM 2.0 SP02) support Microsoft Word 2007 Enterprise Plus?

I guess it does not support MS 2007, preferred and recommended MS-word is MS-word 2003 pro

also how index is affected by windows update?? did you define scheduling also??

~Ankush

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, I'm going to find a MS Word 2003 Pro.

For the windows update, I was just updating my OS, so rebooting and so on.

I test to modify the prefixe of the repository in the KM but now I can't access to the data source of my indexes (java exception). I think the "/" is mandatory, It's written in the label ... In TREX admin tool, I see my KM indexes, and I try to parameter again the scheduling of the queue. I schedule it every 5 minutes.

Now I have to reboot the system that the modification of the repository take effect. After I modify the scheduling of the indexing for every data source (like you said).

Thanks for all.

Julien NORMAND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Every 5 min is to high......it is unnecessary load on the server

repository prifix should be changed in ESO property not in Km

~Ankush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, for the scheduling of the TREX i will parameter it as for the indexing ( twice a day).

For the repository prefix in the CLM, it was on "Esourcing" without "/".

I'm installing Word 2003. I keep you in touch.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok for WordService, it's working. I can approve clauses and so on. Monday the functional person will test the functionalities.

Using the Contract generation, I generate a Clause. This one was visible in KM Esourcing repository (so "draft" documents are not visible because not already generated). For the moment in the CLM content search I can't see the clause because the scheduler didn't run for the moment. I wait and see Monday

Thanks for all your efforts and for being so helpful!!!!!!!

Edited by: Julien Normand on Apr 16, 2010 6:35 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Finally I have other problems with the TREX server.

In the admin tool when I'm search in every tables index I have the following error :

Error 2981:

Exception: TREX function is not implemented (, yet) [Function: BI::BITRexResult::process][Line: 69][File: d:\depot\bas\710_REL\workplace\ims\710_REL\src\BIIntegrationServices\src\core\BIIntegrationServices\resultset\BITRexResult.cpp]

I have implemented the SAP Note 1322942, but the problem is still there.

Is that a configuration problem?

Julien NORMAND

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

TREX problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

serach for "WordserviceInstaller.msi" in service market place.

Also what you mean by draft document???

I guess if Index cycle is over then is should index the draft doc also

~Ankush

Edited by: Ankush Mittal on Apr 15, 2010 7:48 PM