cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initiate BOMMAT01 IDOC Creation / Send

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a listener setup in MII, and can successfully receive and process BOMMAT01 IDOCS initiated from ECC using BD30.

Is there a standard BAPI/RFC that can initiate sending a BOM for a plant/material? I've been playing around with MASTER_IDOC_CREATE_BOMMAT, and it appears to be doing something, but no IDOC is received, and nothing showing in SM58 logs.

--A little additional detail. I can see the created IDOC in WE09, and can initiate it being sent to MII from WE19. So how do I trigger the IDOC to be sent when it is created?

Alternatively is there a BAPI/RFC that returns BOM information? I'm only looking for component quantities, and scrap %.

Thanks,

Rod

Edited by: Rod L. Hoffman on Apr 15, 2010 3:38 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rod,

Try this RFC: CLOI_DOWNLOAD_TRIGGER_MDAT

There is also a folder of IDOC related transaction templates (12.0) in the MII wiki (Module Libraries) which can show you a little bit about how to use it. It can replicate T-code POIM for downloading LOI master data as opposed to POIT which has LOI transactional data. I do not remember if POIM does BOMMAT or LOIBOM or both. Let me know if you figure it out and I can help you with setting up the IDOC trigger for it.

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mike,

I tested CLOI_DOWNLOAD_TRIGGER_MDAT in SE37 replicating input settings from the MfgMasterDataIDOCCreateDispatch transaction (substituting a valid material number and plant). I received a MATMAS01 message on the MII side.

Not sure what I need to do to get the BOMMAT01 to be sent.

Rod

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Let me refresh my memory and I will get back to you. Been a year since I worked with it.

Mike

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rod,

Is your IDOC Listener configured to receive BOMMAT, LOIBOM, and LOIROU? Check in WE05 to see if there were errors for the types other than MATMAS. From what I can tell, there should be three IDOCs generated. MATMAS, BOMMAT(or LOIBOM, not sure which), and LOIROU.

Mike

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rod,

Looks like it downloads LOIBOM, not BOMMAT. I will research it further, but maybe someone else can chime in with some suggestions.

Regards,

Mike