Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there something wrong with with "Floorplan Manager for WebDynpro Abap"

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems like there may be something wrong with the forum

[SAP Community Network Forums » SAP Solutions » Floorplan Manager for WebDynpro Abap |;

no-one has got any p0ints (sorry for break but auto guideline logic is stopping the post) in the last 30 days - and it doesn't seem to be for lack of trying...

[ref to thread where person claims not to be able to r3ward|;

is this normal?

Cheers,

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member46
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Chris, the thread mentioned is closed with points awarded so I assume everything is ok now.

Please let us know if otherwise.

Gali

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gali,

Yes the thread seems to be answered, but no p0ints awarded, and the user closing the thread seems to suggest that he is unable to allocate any r3ward p0ints...

Seems a bit strange.

Also that the forum as a whole has no p0ints awarded in the last 30 days despite reasonable activity suggests to me that there is some setting on the forum so as not to attract r3ward p0ints - like rants...

(on topic of rants - is there any way we could turn off the forbidden words filter in this particular forum?!)

But I'm not sure as have not posted a question on there myself.

Cheers,

Chris

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gali,

the issue as outlined in the other posts is still there.

The forum is quite stagnant - I wonder if it should just be rolled into the WD ABAP forum?

Thanks,

Chris

David
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

It should be fixed now. The attribute for points rewarding was set as false so I changed it to true. I am assuming the choice was not intentional when the forum was set up and was just an oversight.

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you David,

I wonder if it might be a good idea to do a quick check and see if any other area are in a similar situation - it is quite strange that this has gone unreported and unresolved for such a long time.

Cheers,

Chris

David
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Chirs,

Nobody else has reported forum point problems for some time. We had problems when there was a server migration done around the beginning of March but it was unrelated to this problem with the particular forum. In that instance, all forums were affected.

I always encourage people to write to sdn@sap.com as that is the quickest way to get a reaction for a problem.

BR

David

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

And another thread in the same forum,

[Thread: Change Close button translation in FPM screen |;

where the person closing the thread has stated

P.S. I did not see radio buttons for rewarding points. I don't how to do it then

seems like there is some problem in this forum.

Could you please investigate?

Thanks,

Chris