cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results History for Single MIC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our users need a daily report on the results entered for all materials on a single master inspection characteristic. I cannot locate a way to do this through a standard report - all the dynamic selection possibilities do not specify a master inspection characteristic number.

I have tried linking PLMK to QALS by group number to find the characteristic in query (using PLNNR in both tables), but SAP cannot seem to make the link to the inspection plan group number from the inspection lot. This characteristic will appear on many inspection plans, so searching by the VERWMERKM (master inspection characteristic identifier) seems to make the most sense, finding the identifier on the task list and then finding the task list number in the inspection lots.

Can anyone provide some direction?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor

There is one "trick" you can do for this.

Go into any inspection lot where the characteristic is used. Click on it to select it.

On the button bar click on the results history button.

In the next pop-up, in the bottom section, click on the material tab, uncheck the selection active box.

On the inspection lot tab uncheck the selection active box

On the time tab enter in the date range.

Now execute.

You get all the value in a grid table that can be sorted, modified using the layout screens and downloaded.

I have never tried it but if an ABAP'er can figure out the program behind the resutls history button, you might be able to copy that program to a Z transaction and they can fix it up to use as a Z transaction.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with

QGP1,QGA2 , MCVB,MCVD, MCXB,MCXD ,MCXG.

Above are standard report just try.

Regards

SANIL