cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem using an SAP Web service??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I am currently trying to use a Web Dynpro interface to link into an SAP Web Service and search for some data. However this is not working at the moment as I believe there is an issue with my system landscape and i don't know how to resolve it. I get this error:

Caused by: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.model.webservice.exception.WSModelRuntimeException: Exception on creation of service metadata for web service mass config parameters service reference ID 'ac92ed3a-770d-428f-8b89-3dd26332b858' and application name 'demo.sap.com/poc2'. Check mass configuration has been done properly.

I already had this issue when I was trying to create a web dynpro interface of a web service that i had created. I did solve that issue however then when i published that project The data was not within the table. I am now trying this as I did not seem to be getting a reply to my previous thread which is here:

Ok so now I have started this new project just to see weather it was the web service that was the issue. However when i publish this project i get the error. The things I have tried are below:

1. Going to the NWA of the server and going to SOA Management --> System Connection and then setting up a new connection with these settings:

General

System Type: ABAP

System Name: HU2

DB Host: iwdf4158

Client: 800

Installation number: 0120003411

Connectivity

Services Source: WSDL

URL: http://sr.esworkplace.sap.com:80/ServicesRegistrySiService/ServicesRegistrySiPort

Username: sruser

Password: eswork123

then from this I then tried to apply this connection to my project by going to NWA of the server and going to SOA Management --> Application and Scenario Communication --> Application Communication then I selected my project and added the provider system I had just set up as i presumed with me using a web service from SAP I would have to do this.

I then tried adding another provider system which was the local server that the instance is installed on.

Edited by: anixan on Apr 15, 2010 2:31 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have found that the particular web service that I amusing is running from sr2.esworkplace.sap.com is there any way to find the settings of how to set this up in the Destination Template Manager of my server in order for the app to work. I would appreciate any help that can be offered. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Any luck with the sample app, we are facing same issue. Please provide inputs if you had success, that would be of great help.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I believe that the error I am getting is related to the fact that my web dynpro project is having problems with the meta connection, how to I check which meta connection that my project is pointing to? Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having alot of trouble at the moment getting any web service to run in web dynpro and I would really appreciate some help. Thanks