Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

settlement to material

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

In my project i want to do settlement of my project to materia. When i am trying to maintain settlement rule, system is not allowing to put material as reciever and help message says that materail can be reciever only for producion orders. Whats the reason behind that , is there any thing principally wrong or we can settle project to materail by doing some changes in standard.

Kindly help me in this.

Regards

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain an appropriate settlement profile to settle to Material and use this settlement profile to resolve your issue.

Aman

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

Thanks for reply but in project system when you will try to settle the project to material system will an error message that settlement to material is only possible thru autmatic settlement rule which can only be done for material in case we are doing settlekment for PP so as per my knowledge we cant settle project to material and i want to know what is the reason behind that is there any prinicipal which dont allow settlement of project to material..

Kindly help me in this.

Regards

Abhishek

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Every one,

Still i am waiting for answer.

Regards

Abhishek

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abhishek

It depends on what kind of project you are doing (Cost project, customer project etc...), clarify this first.

Regards

Amaresh Makal

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amaresh,

Thanks for your reply. My scenerio is for customer project. But i think we cant settle cost from project to material in any case. Kindly let me know if you have any details on this. Thanks a lot for giving your time.

Regards

Abhishek Sinha